AMFG provides MES and workflow software that empowers organisations to manage and scale their additive manufacturing processes. Headquartered in London, our software has become the go-to solution for businesses looking to scale their AM operations and begin their journey towards digital transformation.
Our mission is to help companies around the world unlock the full potential of additive manufacturing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the heart of the digital revolution. Our software product is revolutionising 3D Printing manufacturing through automation. We are trusted by global brands and work across sectors (mobility, consumer goods, machinery etc).
We have a talented and ambitious team. We value integrity and are passionate about our mission to revolutionise 3D Printing and building a company that they are truly proud of.
This is your opportunity to:
- Manage cutting-edge digital technology projects with global enterprise brands (mobility, consumer goods, energy, industrials).
- Be part of a fast-growing software product company in industrial 3D Printing that develops state-of-the-art digital solutions to complex problems.
- Learn and fulfill your potential in an open, knowledge-driven culture.
- Share in our ambitious vision and make a meaningful difference towards autonomous manufacturing.
- Manage complex projects (4-12 months projects)
- Deliver projects into global clients in mobility, consumer goods, energy, industrials
- Drive product innovation in collaboration with customers
- Manage end-to-end project cycle
- Project planning, risk & issue management
- Run customer process and requirement workshops
You will be joining a well-versed team if you have:
- min. 2 years of experience in working as a consultant, project manager or business analyst
- min. 2 years of project experience in software, technology, IT
- experience in process mapping and requirements analysis
- experience in project management experience
- interest in digital technology
- University degree from a tier1 institution