Internship Project Manager English language (6 months)
3Dnatives.com has become the reference website on 3D printing with daily news and more than 220,000 visitors per month. 3Dnatives have the first Comparator of 3D printers, 3D scanners and filaments with regular tests of the latest 3D printers by an expert team. 3Dnatives also have the first 3D printing business directory, an active makers’ community, a calendar of all the main events to come, and a job listing section.
In order to broaden its audience and business, 3Dnatives is looking for a native English-speaking project manager. You will take action on different missions such as daily management of the website, selling of advertising spaces, writing of articles regarding the latest news of the sector, community management, follow-up of partners and sponsors.
This internship is a unique opportunity to build a solid experience in an already well-known startup within the 3D printing industry. You will have the chance to meet the main actors of the sector (MakerBot, 3D Systems, Stratasys, 3D Hubs, etc.) while having full responsibility of the English website.
– Business educational background or university course with a specialization in marketing/digital
– Native English/American-speaking required
– An excellent level of writing is needed
– The knowledge of digital tools is a plus (WordPress, Photoshop, Google Analytics)
– Entrepreneurial spirit, rigor, reactivity, analytical capabilities, editorial qualities
– 3D printing knowledge is not a requirement
Contract: 6 month internship
Location: Paris 19eme
Salary: According to profile
Apply by mail: [email protected]
This job offer is for starting at the beginning of May 2018.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org