The Hyrel System 30 M is a 3D printer from the American manufacturer Hyrel. It is characterized by its multi-material capacity with a series of interchangeable extruders. The 3D printer can effectively use up to 20 different extrusion heads with many advantages:
• Multi-heads: Hyrel System 30 is compatible with multiple materials: ABS, PLA but also ULTEM, PEEK, Clay, Modeling Clay, Sugru, Silicone RTV, Porcelain, Nylon ...
• Closed enclosure: protected printing environment with dedicated storage space for the filament coil
• Robust: the structure of the printer is made with an aluminum profile and different metal parts
• High precision and state-of-the-art technology: Plug-and-Play electronics (GIB system)
• Scalable machine with many accessories and regular updates
3Dnatives is the leading source for all things 3D printing and additive manufacturing, with more than 450,000 visitors per month. Every day, you will find the latest news, interviews, stories and more on the revolution that is 3D printing!