Digital Marketplace Manager
Roboze is a fast-growing and innovative 3D printing company with headquarters in Houston, TX (USA) and Bari, Italy. Born in 2013, we design and manufacture the next generation of advanced FFF 3D printing solutions for additive manufacturing applications. Our mission is to offer the best professional and industrial 3D printers for extreme applications. Thanks to our patented technology and continuous product innovation, we’re able to establish competitive advantages in precision, flexibility, customization, and convenience.
As a Digital Marketplace Manager you will be responsible for identifying, testing and managing advertising strategies that increase the effectiveness of marketing spend while scaling our marketplace in order to meet KPIs and business goals. The successful candidate will partner with internal stakeholders to understand each product team’s business needs and marketing priorities to develop solutions that lead to top- and bottom-line growth.
Summary Of Responsibilities:
- You are responsible for driving the main company KPIs (revenue, profitability) for our marketplace business;
- Analysis of the market and competitors;
- Identification of business opportunities and creation of the business plan;
- Planning, executing and monitoring the marketplace strategy;
- Plan the advertisement strategy considering the company objectives, then choose which media to use and launch the campaigns
- You optimize marketplace business by finding new ways on how to grow the channel (both strategic and technical)
- Management and periodic reporting of sales performance and overall business performance
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans and timelines to ensure a quality experience on projects
- Evaluate and implement marketplace tools and product services to efficiently identify and resolve marketplace issues
- Optimization of customer service to improve customer relations.
- 3-5+ Years experience managing Online Marketplaces or similar role
- Highly driven candidate with a demonstrated track record of leading organizational change
- Strong problem solving and ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- You have strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach to work
- English (fluent) and German (nice to have) language skills.
If you recognize yourself in this figure, don’t hesitate. Contact us and we will be happy to build our successful team together with you. You will enjoy a world-class working environment and have the full power to fulfill your greatest ambitions.