Meet the Stars of 3D Printing: Automotive Edition
Have you ever wondered what it takes to build 3D printing parts for cars? Whether it be for prototyping, tooling, or refurbishing – there are many interesting opportunities to explore! Join us with 3D Printing automotive experts from General Motors, Ford, Divergent & Stratasys. We’ll also be joined by talk show hosts Bogi & Shawnda from Girls Gang Garage!
Save the date for Wi3DP Next Gen’s virtual event, ‘Meet the 3D Printing Stars: Automotive Edition’ that will take place, Tuesday, April 20th from 7 PM – 9 PM EST.
Join moderator Maddie Frank, Wi3DP Next Gen Girls Gang Garage Leader, along with our 3D Printing Expert Panelists:
- Malini Dusey, Additive Manufacturing at General Motors
- Kadie Hartman, Performance Engineer at Ford
- Allyson Abel, Applications Engineer at Stratasys
- Taylor Doty, Senior Additive Manufacturing Production Manager at Divergent
Along with 2 special guests from Girls Gang Garage:
- Bogi Lateiner, Founder and Co-owner at Girls Gang Garage
- Shawnda Williams, Co-Owner, Creative Business Strategy & Retail Operations at Girls Gang Garage – and Sr. Manager of User Experience at General Dynamics Mission Systems
Who can join?
- Serving youth of all genders from middle school, high school to university students.
- Professionals are welcome, but we’ll expect you to share your experience with the next generation! Thanks in advance!
#wi3dpnextgen #STEM #3dprinting
Wi3DP Next Gen is a subsidiary of the Women in 3D Printing non-profit organization. Our goal is to enable middle school, high school and university students learn about 3D Printing and network with industry professionals to support career growth in STEAM.