Cookies are small files that may be stored on your device (PC, mobile phone or tablet) whenever you visit www.3dnatives.com. This page explains how cookies work, and the various browser options that are currently available to control their use.
A cookie is a small text file that may be stored on your device whenever you visit our website. The purpose of these cookies is to collect anonymous status information relating to your web browsing, and to use this to provide you with content that is compatible with your device and relevant to subjects that interest you. Cookies can only be read or modified by the website that issued them.
- To gather statistics relating to the number of visits and uses of the various elements of our website, including the number of pages viewed, the number of visits, activity, and frequency of return in order to monitor and improve our quality of service.
- To adapt the presentation of our website to suit your display preferences, in terms of language, display resolution, operating system in use, etc.
- To make it easier for you to use our website, for example by storing information entered into a form or the data that you have chosen to view, in order to provide you with information relevant to your interest in the activities of 3Dnatives.
Configuring your web browser
Your web browser can be configured to inform you of the presence of cookies and, if you wish, to prohibit them from being stored on your device. Most web browsers are configured by default to allow the storage of cookies. However you can, at any time, choose to disable cookies by configuring your web browser in the appropriate manner. Disabling some cookies may prevent you browsing certain aspects of the web site. The configuration options can usually be found on the ‘Tools’, ‘Options’ tab of your web browser. However, it is not possible for us to provide complete and up-to-data information on all web browsers as this is entirely dependent on the individual software publishers.
Users of a range of web browsers can find more detailed information on the web sites listed below:
- Information provided by the web browser publishers on their web sites:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: Managing cookies: Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox: Managing cookies: Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome: Managing cookies Google Chrome
- Safari: Managing cookies: Safari
- Opera: Managing cookies Opera
- More general information is available by going to the CNIL web site at www.cnil.fr, and searching for the keyword, ‘cookies’.
Please note that if you configure your web browser to refuse all cookies, some of the pages and features of our site will no longer be accessible.
About the CNIL (National Committee for Data Protection)
In compliance with articles 39 and 40 of the French data protection act (Act no. 2004-801 of August 6th 2004) concerning data processing, files and individual liberties, you have the right to access and modify your personal information.
3Dnatives has designated a special correspondent (CIL) to handle data processing and privacy issues with the CNIL, in compliance with article 22-III of the amended Act of 6th January 1978. This correspondent keeps records of data processed internally and normally subject to declaration. He is notably in charge of ensuring the right to access and correct personal information. For any requests concerning personal information, please contact Mélanie Renard at [email protected]
3Dnatives does everything in its power to ensure the accuracy and relevance of information posted on the site. However, 3Dnatives does not guarantee the accuracy, precision or exhaustiveness of information available via its website. Information presented on the site is not legally binding and is subject to change at any time.
Intellectual property rights
The content, texts, including press releases, videos, images and animations posted or available on the site are protected by intellectual property law. Therefore, website visitors agree not to copy, translate, reproduce, sell, publish, use or broadcast any of the site’s content protected under intellectual property law without obtaining prior permission in writing from 3Dnatives.
Unless indicated otherwise, all brands and logos posted on the site are the property of 3Dnatives. Using these brands and logos without obtaining prior permission in writing is prohibited.