Technical Support Engineer
Photocentric is an award-winning US and UK based manufacturer who has been an innovator in photopolymer for over 16 years. After the success of the launch of our revolutionary new LCD based 3D printers in Europe, we have now expanding into the US and due to our success into the US market we are now in a position to recruit for a talented Technical Support Engineer based at our site in Phoenix, AZ.
Reporting to the CEO of Photocentric USA 3D you will provide technical support to the sales and distribution team as well as working closing with the CEO in providing exceptional technical support to all our customers and distributors. This role could suit either a recent college graduate with a bachelor’s degree in engineering and a passion for 3D printing or a person from a technical support engineering background. Full training will be given and will have the opportunity to 3D print exciting parts for our customers.
- Provide technical support and trouble shooting at all levels to end users and resellers.
- Deal with all customer enquiries from the initial contact to satisfied resolution.
- Qualify customer requirements proposing recommended solutions.
- Make 3D parts for samples and customer verification
- Carry out training and education to the additive manufacturing market.
- Provide onsite customer training
- Visit prospective customers to provide technical knowledge on our products and understand customer applications to influence the sell.
- Some travel as needed across US to meet with end users and resellers.
- Attend trade shows.
- Ideally experience of being in a similar role within additive manufacturing or an exceptional college graduate in engineering.
- Genuine interest in 3D printing – full training will be given but industry knowledge would be helpful
- Proven experience of providing technical or sales support to end users and resellers.
- Technically minded person with the desire and aptitude to learn new technology.
- Ability to be self-motivated and work independently
- Outstanding at communication with a strong passion for providing excellent customer services.
- Basic engineering and/or materials knowledge.
- Determined to get problems resolved and complete tasks.
- Ideally University / college educated and/or engineering technical background.