Technical Sales Engineer – Rayshape
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the heart of the digital revolution.
We are revolutionizing manufacturing by profoundly improving digital labs and other manufacturing industries. Saving costs and maximizing the speed of production.
We are always looking for talented Technical Sales Engineers passionate and interested in new technologies and markets. We provide training on 3D printers and other equipment for you to be able to help new and existing customers and sell our products.
Salary: £26,000.00-£40,000.00 per year (Based on experience)
• Commission on sales of equipment
• Sick Pay
• Monday to Friday
• Work from home (maximum 2 days per week)
• Do you have experience in industrial or supply chain sales?
• London: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Drive commercial activities for dental and other industries.
• Generate commercial opportunities.
• Drive customer acquisition through consultative sales.
• Take part in exhibitions in UK and Europe.
• Minimum of 1 year of sales experience.
• Experience in industrial machinery or technology sales.
• Hold a valid passport to travel around Europe to exhibitions.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Basic exposure and knowledge of 3D printing technologies is desirable
• Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
• University degree
• Business development: 1 year (preferred)