Technical Marketing Engineer
Dassault Systèmes, the 3DEXPERIENCE Company, provides business and people with virtual universes to imagine sustainable innovations. Its world-leading solutions transform the way products are designed, produced, and supported. Dassault Systèmes’ collaborative solutions foster social innovation, expanding possibilities for the virtual world to improve the real world. The group brings value to over 230,000 customers of all sizes, in all industries, in more than 140 countries.
- SPATIAL, a provider of industry-leading 3D modeling and interoperability SDKs, is a part of DASSAULT SYSTEMES. With more than 35 years of 3D modeling experience and partnerships with over 400+ customers; SPATIAL’s technology powers some of the most innovative 3D applications in the industry.
- Join the Spatial team at DASSAULT SYSTEMES to develop and enhance cutting edge 3D modeling SDKs for the engineering industry.
- We are looking for an engineer at heart with an artistic flair, willing to dig into and promote technical software that enables engineering applications worldwide in a variety of markets including CAD, CAM, CAE/EDA, Metrology, Additive Manufacturing, Robotics, Mining, and more.
- You will be responsible for reinforcing the technical value proposition of SPATIAL’s 3D SDKs in all our marketing efforts.
- Strong working knowledge of technical concepts such as C++ Programming, Software Development Frameworks, SDKs, Computational Geometry, 3D Visualization, CAD & CAE tools, and Mechanical Engineering is essential.
- You look forward to digging in with Sales, Product, and Development teams as well as Customers to better understand industry workflows and product fit.
- Further, you are keen on creating aesthetically pleasing content that conveys complex technical information with clarity and simplicity
- Assist Marketing Communications team with product releases, awareness campaigns, nurturing campaigns, events and programs by providing technical product information as well as how they relate to solving market problems. Collaborate with sales and product teams to develop content that resonates with customers. Create content for and deliver webinars, tutorials, and technical marketing videos. Present at conferences, review blogs, data sheets, etc.
- Improve SPATIAL customer’s experience by enhancing product documentation, packaging etc. Produce workflow guides for most common use cases. Work with the Customer Success team to determine current customer pains with respect to using the product. Then build and implement strategies to improve them.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical or engineering discipline
- Advanced knowledge of CAD, CAM, CAE industry workflows
- Prior sales engineering or technical marketing experience at organizations developing desktop/web based applications or SDKs for the engineering domain
- Working knowledge of Computational Geometry concepts including topology, geometry, B-Rep, faceting, visualization, meshing for analysis, and more
- Working knowledge of concepts such as SDKs, software development frameworks, 3D Visualization
- Beginner level video editing skills using Camtasia or similar
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Fluent in English