Sr. Extrusion Operator for Stratasys
Stratasys Ltd. (Nasdaq: SSYS), headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Rehovot, Israel, is a leading global provider of 3D printing and additive manufacturing solutions. The company’s patented FDM® and PolyJet™ 3D Printing technologies produce prototypes and manufactured goods directly from CAD data for the aerospace, automotive, health care, consumer goods and education industries. Stratasys subsidiaries include MakerBot and GrabCAD, and the company operates the digital parts manufacturing service, Stratasys Direct. Stratasys has over 2,000 employees, holds over 1,200 granted or pending additive manufacturing patents globally, and has received more than 30 awards for its technology and leadership.
Why Join Us? We’ve been at the forefront of 3D printing innovation for more than 25 years. We’re trusted worldwide by leading manufacturers and groundbreaking designers, makers, thinkers and doers!
You will will operate current and future 3D Printer assembly processes within the set specifications determined by engineering. Other objectives are to become cross-functional into other areas and to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Assemble and package product according to established processes.
- Identify and report any issues with quality.
- Function in a self-directed and team environment.
- Maintain a 5S work environment.
- Maintain other work areas during periods of downtime or extended product run time.
- Sub-assemble parts as needed by the extrusion operators.
- Works in a production environment where safety glasses and safety shoes are required and/or hearing protection is required in some areas.
- Will lift up to 20 lbs on a regular basis and up to 50lbs on a periodic basis.
- Associate’s Degree or two-years in a technical field
- Clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Moderate computer skills required to send and receive emails and use ADP/HRMS and other systems to communicate with supervisors or any others within Stratasys.
- 3+ years experience of single screw extrusion line