Global Head of 3D Printing Consumer Business
Signify is the new company name of Philips Lighting. We are the world leader in lighting and provide our customers with high-quality, energy-efficient lighting products, systems and services. We turn light sources into points of data to connect more devices, places and people through light, contributing to a safer, more productive and smarter world.
The choice of our new company name originates from the fact that light becomes an intelligent language, which connects and conveys meaning.
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
As a Global Head of 3D Printing Consumer you’ll be responsible for our 3D Printing global consumer business, creating and executing the strategy end-to-end for all markets in which Signify is present.
We’re looking for an ambitious Global Head of 3D Printing Consumer Business to join our 3D Printing global leadership Team. You will report to the CEO of 3D Printing.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, smart homes, offices, cities and more!
What You’ll Do
- Define global consumer strategy.
- Create global product roadmap.
- Develop multiple consumer channels (online & offline).
- Build and execute market launch and growth plans.
- Own consumer business global P&L.
- Lead and develop consumer team.
- Bachelor or Master degree (ie: design, art, architecture, business, marketing, engineering).
- Experience with leading teams.
- At least 7+ years of sound experience in consumer design/decorative or fashion environment.
- Impactful communications skills.
- Result driven, have financial acumen and the ability to connect and influence key stakeholders.
What You’ll Get In Return…
- We role model Inclusive behaviour & foster Diversity
- We drive a culture of continuous learning
- We build manager/leader capabilities
- We build culture of praise and recognition
- We involve employees in idea creation and decision making
- We actively endorse and support Corporate Social Responsibilities
- We drive sustainable change
- Competitive benefits including option buy/sell plus holidays, private medical insurance options
- We live and breathe our values – Customer First, Game Changer, Greater Together and Passion for Results
- We measure and implement actions to support employee engagement
- Competitive salary package including benefits such as holiday allowance, pension scheme, flexible working hours and family-friendly employment policies
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career, such as a personalized learning platform, free training and coaching
- Opportunity to buy Signify products with discount
We’re offering multiple opportunities for career development, like mentoring, coaching and stretch assignments, with strong international exposure for dynamic profiles. Learning is fundamental to our culture. Through continuous learning, we are transforming the industry. You have the chance to learn every day, acquire new skills and perspectives through customized online programs, and on-the-job experiences.