We’re a passionate team of engineers, designers, and problem-solvers. Started out of MIT in 2011, Formlabs is now over 600 people across Boston, North Carolina, Hungary, Germany, Japan, and China. We’re committed to bringing powerful and accessible fabrication tools into the creative hands of professionals around the world.
With the Form 3 SLA 3D printer, Fuse 1 SLS 3D printer, Form Cell manufacturing solution, and Pinshape marketplace of 3D designs, Formlabs is establishing the industry benchmark in professional 3D printing for professionals from a variety of industries. We also develop high-performance materials in-house, as well as best-in-class 3D printing software like PreForm and Dashboard.
We believe in what we do, and we’re excited about creating powerful tools that change the way we work and live.
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every professional designer, engineer, researcher, manufacturer and artist in the world.
Joining Formlabs as a Marketing Manager for DACH is an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that’s reinventing the way hardware products are marketed and sold.
- Market the company’s product portfolio to end-users, partners and customers by implementing impactful creative programs, campaigns and product launches in order to drive revenue, create brand awareness and develop our industry ecosystem in the DACH region.
- Define and coordinate the localization of engaging regional content and events in line with our global marketing team’s strategies and goals.
- Coordinate with the Direct Sales team to define demand generation targets, lead follow-up, and continuously fine-tune and improve Sales-Marketing demand generation workflows.
- Work together with Channel Marketing to define and execute joint demand generation and brand awareness programs (e.g. joint events, webinars, workshops, promotions, email campaigns, etc.)
- Work with the Content and SEO team to increase organic traffic and visibility in search engines.
- Collaborate with our global PR team and agency in Germany in order to define topics and stories for media opportunities.
- Regularly communicate with partners to provide marketing guidance, monitor the progress of ongoing initiatives, and plan new ones in order to maximize impact.
- Monitor market changes and adjust marketing strategies in order to remain competitive within the changing market.
- Define and monitor regional marketing KPIs and OKRs on growth, web traffic, user engagement, etc.
- Manage and monitor MDF spend in the region.
- 2-3 years of experience in marketing (online and offline), growth, CRM, marketing content development, and familiar with both direct and channel marketing strategies, preferably in a B2B setting
- Fluency in German to the level of a native-speaker and full business fluency in English. Good command of other languages is a plus
- Good at building personal relationships with customers and partners
- Strong understanding of online marketing strategies and tactics for demand generation
- Have experience with components of a modern marketing tech stack like Salesforce, Google Analytics, Marketo, spreadsheets, CMS editing, and webinar platforms
- Strong analytical skills to identify trends, opportunities, and issues, and the ability to make data-driven decisions
- Creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- Exceptional planning abilities and strong attention to detail
- Results-driven and willing to go the extra mile to achieve targets
- Strong team player
- Passionate about 3D printing and emerging technologies
- Experience in rapidly growing startup environments