EOS is the world’s leading technology supplier in the field of industrial 3D printing of metals and polymers. Formed in 1989, the privately held company is a pioneer and innovator for comprehensive solutions in additive manufacturing. Its product portfolio of EOS systems, materials and services gives customers crucial competitive advantages in terms of product quality and the long-term economic sustainability of their manufacturing processes. Furthermore, customers benefit from deep technical expertise in global service applications engineering and consultancy.
Chiefly, be a part of our Operations team and learn how EOS 3D printing machines work, working with external software and integrating SAP data. This is your chance to deep dive into the cutting-edge technology of 3D printing.
- Ability to Work with large data sets from different ERP systems like SAP, Mysis, SAGE, etc
- Work with Internal departments to understand various business processes.
- SQL expertise and knowledge. Comfortable working with database backend (even if not familiar with user interface).
- Knowledge/Experience with Salesforce.
- Develop interfaces, create queries for key metrics and make real-time data/analytic dashboards.
You are a current University student seeking an internship for the spring or summer semester. Currently working on your Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
- Understanding of basic supply chain principles
- Experience in reporting software like Tableau, Power BI (Business Intelligence), etc.
- Analytical thinking and excellent problem-solving ability.
- You are well-structured and fast learner.
- Good command of English, orally and in writing.
- Works well independently but also with a team.
- Ambition and entrepreneurial spirit!