Inside Sales Specialist – Endeavor 3D
High-volume contract manufacturer Endeavor 3D uses cutting-edge additive 3D printing technology. We can manufacture your polymer, metal, or finished goods according to your design. The following capabilities of additive manufacturing can be realized with the aid of Endeavor 3D.
About the job
The Inside Sales Specialist will be responsible for driving sales growth within the 3D printing industry by working closely with existing and potential clients. This role requires a passion for technology and innovation, as well as the ability to understand customer needs and provide solutions. The ideal candidate should have experience in sales, excellent communication skills, and a high level of technical proficiency in the 3D printing industry. A portion of compensation will be tied directly to sales achievements and revenue produced.As a Key Employee you will maintain regular and punctual attendance. As a Key Employee will receive specialized training, learn about, and contribute to Confidential Information and contribute to the Company’s establishing of substantial goodwill and competitive advantage. This non-public information will include without limitation information relating to manufacturing processes, proprietary techniques, customers, prospects, contacts, supply chain members, sources, processing, post processing, equipment, product specifications, formulations, know-how, strategies, trade secrets, production data, problems, raw materials, quality control procedures, existing and proposed products, prototypes, developmental or experimental work, designs, automation methods, software, layouts, controls, costs, margins, inventories, supplier arrangements, discoveries, research, inventions, workforce, employee handbooks, manuals, training materials, non-disclosure and contractual agreements
- Identify new sales opportunities and develop relationships with potential clients
- Collaborate with the sales team to generate leads and drive sales growth
- Conduct market research to identify industry trends and customer needs
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the company’s products and services
- Provide technical expertise and guidance to customers to help them choose the right products and services for their needs
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals to potential clients
- Negotiate pricing and contract terms with clients
- Work closely with the operations team to ensure orders are fulfilled and customers are satisfied
- Maintain accurate records of sales activities and customer interactions
- Attend industry events and conferences to stay up-to-date with industry trends and network with potential clients
- Proven track record of inside sales experience
- Familiar with Salesforce.com or other CRM systems
- Familiarity with Zoom Info or Engage platforms preferred
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day.
- Strong technical proficiency in 3D printing technology and software
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive and solution-oriented mindset
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in sales or a similar role
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.