Head of Production
Composite manufacturing is going through a digitization and automation transition in which 9T Labs is at the forefront. Our all-in-one hardware, software and material solution provides customers a cheap and easy way to design and mass produce ultra-lightweight parts in medical, aerospace, automotive and other markets. We are a diverse, inclusive team that values interpersonal connections, effective communication and continuous learning. We are supportive of flexible working hours and offer a competitive compensation.
- Define, validate and ramp-up production programs with end customer using 9T Labs technology;
- Project management and controlling of various key account production programs;
- Help end customer to prepare presentations for top level management and decision
- Makers to get all stakeholder buy-in;
- Work in close collaboration with sales and application engineering on technical feasibility
- Studies and business cases;
- Build-up quality control concept.
- You managed and coordinated projects from initial kick-off to series production;
- You have a engineering degree and/or relevant industry experience;
- You are familiar with fiber composite materials and fiber composite production technology;
- You understand and applied the concepts of budgeting, controlling and reporting;
- You are a strong communicator and connector;
- You are a strong team player and support teammates in making the best decisions;
- You have a hands-on, pragmatic and constructive mentality.
- You have experience in acquiring industry projects;
- You have experience in thermoplastic composites and moulding;
- You have a comprehensive understanding of composite technologies, their merits and