Graduate Consultant – Fast Growing 3D Printing Venture
AMFG is a leading provider of MES & workflow software for additive manufacturing. Our software solutions empower manufacturers to manage their additive manufacturing workflows and achieve streamlined, automated processes. With customers in 26 countries and across a range of industries, we specialise in enabling companies to successfully integrate AM into their wider manufacturing processes and scale their AM operations.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the heart of the digital revolution. AMFG’s software product is revolutionising 3D Printing manufacturing through automation. We are trusted by global brands and work across sectors (mobility, consumer goods, machinery etc).
Our team is talented and ambitious. We value integrity and are passionate about our mission to revolutionise 3D Printing and building a company that we are truly proud of.
This is your opportunity to:
- help customers to improve operational efficiency by utilising AMFG’s technology
- manage small to medium size customer projects
- be part of a fast-growing software product company in industrial 3D Printing that develops state of the art digital solutions to complex problems.
- learn and fulfill your potential in an open, knowledge-driven culture
You will be joining a well-versed team if you have:
- interest in customer-facing roles
- interest in entrepreneurship
- able to work under time pressure / stress resistant
- University degree from a tier 1 institution