Global Head of 3D Printing Consumer Business
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive while working in a fast-paced company. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career while transforming our industry. As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, smart homes, offices, cities and more! Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re looking for an ambitious Global Head of 3D Printing Consumer Business to join our 3D Printing global leadership Team. You will report to the CEO of 3D Printing. As a Global Head of 3D Printing Consumer you’ll be responsible for our 3D Printing global consumer business, creating and executing the strategy end-to-end for all markets in which Signify is present. We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
What You’ll Do
- Define global consumer strategy.
- Create global product roadmap.
- Develop multiple consumer channels (online & offline).
- Build and execute market launch and growth plans.
- Own consumer business global P&L.
- Lead and develop consumer team.
- Bachelor or Master degree (ie: design, art, architecture, business, marketing, engineering).
- Experience with leading teams.
- At least 7+ years of sound experience in consumer design/decorative or fashion environment.
- Impactful communications skills.
- Result driven, have financial acumen and the ability to connect and influence key stakeholders.