General Manager & Sales Manager
Excelencia-Tech offers 3D printing solutions for additive manufacturing as well as the advertising industries with large-scale customized objects printed using 3D technology. XL-Media team within Excelencia-Tech, will help brands and agencies integrate 3D large-scale elements, as a part of their new campaigns marketing mix.
- Responsible for the sales of Excelencia-Tech Additive Manufacturing portfolio in the Italian territory, collaborating with Excelencia-Tech Headquarters in Spain as well as with it’s Vendors sales support & marketing teams.
- Sells a full solutions portfolio including Hardware, materials, parts and services contracts portfolio, while remaining focused on securing sales forecast accuracy and developing a strong funnel of opportunities.
- Applies consultative-selling techniques to identify potential customer’s pain-points and unveiling needs, while being able to advance opportunities, resulting in ongoing profitable revenue growth of high touch capital equipment.
- Maintains high-level of customer intimacy & loyalty and able to build trust and integrity-based relationships.
- Develops business plan in conjunction with the customer; to ensure they become successful and grows their business, as well as our own solid & recurrent revenue stream as a result.
- Analyzes client existing production applications to build the right value proposition for the explicit needs and pain points of the specific company.
- Actively participate sales events (sales meetings, international exhibitions, conferences…)
- Continually maintain and update sales and funnel forecast data in the company’s CRM.
- In-charge of designing and planning of the company’s portfolio and roadmap as part our expansion into Italy and further foreign markets outside of Spain. That includes the responsibility to define a channel-reseller strategy and compensation models, allowing for scalability of the company’s business into more markets and geographies in alignment with the HQ sales director and CEO.
- Drive lead generation activities and track conversions to opportunities ensure right funnel metrics and velocity for reaching the sales goals and objectives.
- Lead the penetration strategy into the metal 3D printing for PRODUCTION units of Velo3D and others in the future, while identifying key companies to partner with for accelerating this business opportunity. VELO3D product has a European scope where your help will be required in developing cycles around Europe in alignment with the HQ approach.
- Build knowledge and establish subject-matter expertise in the company with regards to metal 3D printing among the sales, marketing and application team members, you will be hiring in the near future.
Languages: Italian, English and Spanish (required)
Desired start date : April 21
In case of interest and fit to the role please send your CV to: [email protected]