Field Service Engineer
Based in Bari Italy, Roboze is an innovative 3D printing company that designs and manufactures the next generation of advanced FFF 3D printing solutions for additive manufacturing applications. Using our patented technology, we offer powerful yet affordable tools comprising a one-of-a-kind combination of high-quality 3D printers and advanced thermoplastic polymers. Roboze US is looking to add a dynamic Applications Engineer to help grow sales and support operations in our new Houston office.
- Work closely with VAR Applications Engineers thru evaluation and benchmark phase.
- Provide training to VAR for installation, software, and best practices.
- Present technical content and product training to VARs.
- Support seminars, trade shows, and conferences.
- Work closely with VAR customers to identify possible case studies opportunities.
- Aptitude for mechanical equipment repair.
- Development of a continuous competitive analysis of the product against competition.
- Contribution to the development of new product versions and side-products.
- 3-5 years experience in FDM/FFF 3D printing and Simplify3D a plus
- Self-Starter and team player
- Experience with CAD, CRM and HelpDesk software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Manufacturing experience Ability to travel up to 50%