Competitive Intelligence Intern
To reinvent an industry, you have to build the best team. Join Formlabs if you want to bring groundbreaking professional 3D printers to the desktop of every designer, engineer, researcher, and artist in the world.
Formlabs is manufacturing thousands of printers, an enormous task – and the complexity will grow as we build tens and even hundreds of thousands of electronic products each year. We are looking for someone who will lead the process to take newly innovated products to mass production.
- Create competitor research and analyze data from internal and external resources
- Collect internal competition feedbacks and combine it with current
- Conduct market research
- Create a Quarterly competition newsletter/ Doc to be shared company-wide
- Competitive research : Calls with competitors, users, resellers to collect missing competitors information to input in our landscape master sheet
- Collaborate with product, engineering and marketing teams to provide competitor informations needed for specific projects
- Have an analytical or research background
- Highly curious and creative, a data-driven problem solver
- Extremely organized and able to clearly communicate and collaborate cross-functionally
- Love diving into the details with strong analytical skills
- Comfortable presenting complex information in a succinct manner, both orally and in writing
- Proven ability to work independently and cross-functionally to complete projects.
- Background in materials, hardware, dental, jewelry, audiology, or software
- Experience with market research or product management
- Data visualization skills