Business Development Manager
AMFG provides MES and workflow software that empowers organisations to manage and scale their additive manufacturing processes. Headquartered in London, our software has become the go-to solution for businesses looking to scale their AM operationsopérations and begin their journey towards digital transformation. With machine connectivity and software integrations, our software offers a complete workflow solution to help businesses achieve connected, scalable AM processes across their organisations and supply chains.
Helping companies achieve autonomous additive manufacturing with the industry’s leading MES workflow software.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the heart of the digital revolution. Our software product is revolutionizing 3D Printing manufacturing through automation. We are trusted by global brands and work across sectors (mobility, consumer goods, machinery).
We have a talented and ambitious team. We value integrity and are passionate about our mission to transform manufacturing.
This is your opportunity to:
- Acquire innovative business clients through a consultative approach in North America.
- Build meaningful relationships with fast-growing 3D Printing businesses.
- Engage with clients internationally across various verticals (consumer goods, mobility, industrial).
- Be part of a fast-growing software product company in industrial 3D Printing that develops state-of-the-art digital solutions to complex problems.
- Learn and fulfill your potential in an open, knowledge-driven culture.
- Share in our ambitious vision and make a meaningful difference in autonomous manufacturing.
You will be joining a well-versed team if you have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the industrial, supply chain, or software sectors
- Strong presentation skills
- Highly motivated and driven person