Accounts Payable Specialist – Desktop Metal
Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
Accounts Payable Specialist will be responsible for the processing of accounts payable invoices, manage employee expense compliance, monitor, and record corporate credit card transactions, and may participate in other projects, as assigned.
- Perform all activities in the accounts payable function, including but not limited to processing of vendor invoices, seeking approvals, initiating payments (including wires, ACHs, and checks), recording AP related journal entries, sending payment remittances, and reconciling vendor statements.
- Establish and maintain relationships with vendors and serve as point of contact for issue resolution for disputed invoices, including researching and responding to payment discrepancies or questions about payment status.
- Audit employee expense reports for compliance with company policies, and process related reimbursements.
- Import corporate credit card transactions for approvals and accounting coding.
- Assist in annual 1099 preparation, filing and reporting.
- Participate in close procedures, audits, and other special projects as assigned by management.
- Strong attention to detail with consistently high level of processing accuracy
- Comfortable in high growth environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethic
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Experience with Oracle Cloud ERP System, a plus
- Three years of general office experience, AP experience a plus
This is a hybrid role, based out of the Burlington, MA office.