3D Printing TCS Scientist
Henkel operates worldwide with leading innovations, brands and technologies in three business areas: Adhesive Technologies, Beauty Care and Laundry & Home Care. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success. The company holds leading positions with its three business units in both industrial and consumer businesses thanks to strong brands, innovations and technologies such as Persil, Schwarzkopf and Loctite. Henkel, headquartered in Düsseldorf / Germany, employs more than 52,000 people globally and counts among the most internationally aligned German-based companies in the global marketplace.
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Regularly influences and contributes to strategy and tactical planning and supports proliferation of break-through technologies
- Collaborates and develops roadmap with global customer design centers and industry experts
- Meets with key global customers at their facilities to translate/identify new opportunities Is the recognized expert in industry trade associations, develops new to the world data/white papers to promote Henkel expertise externally
- Establishes and leverages external networks and partnerships (research/suppliers/OEM/boards/industry)
- Develops and manages key innovation/application development programs.
- Understands latest technologies and impacts to SBU and customers
- Conduct competitive benchmarking studies to assess ability to win and innovation opportunities
- Proactively contributes, impacts and shares best practice at the team, technology, application and product line levels across SBU Leads recomm-s, customer visits, demonstrations, trainings and problem solving for strategic initiatives, break-through tech-gies and KAs
- Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solution’s value to customers
- Has global tech. leadership role in L2 Market Teams; recognized as market applications expert and as consulting resource to Market Segment
- Is responsible for the technical training of field sales forces and customers and for TCS talent development
- Conducts manufacturing excellence surveys to identify cost savings and process improvement opportunities
- University Degree in Engineering/Science or related discipline. MBA preferable
- Prefer 7+ years in international industrial chemical environment.
- Prefer 5+ years in Technical Customer Service
- Fluent in English
- Proficient project management skills & technology knowledge
- Experience with projects on technology or product Development
- PC Literate and familiarity with commercial 3D modelling software