3D Printing Packaging Business Developer
The Hewlett-Packard Company, commonly shortened to HP, is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California. HP is one of the largest manufacturers of 3D printers in the world.
This is a unique opportunity to join the HP 3D Printing & Digital Manufacturing group and have full exposure to one of the most exciting technologies and innovative business at HP Inc.You would be the regional lead and would be responsible to develop a regional Marketing & Sales program and begin potential customer contacts, provided by HP, and bring them from prospect to sale. After some field work, determine the best location and use for added salespeople .
- Sales coverage, account planning, pipeline management and deal management for a given region.
- Define market entry strategy; identifying promising accounts/partners that will help disrupt the industry.
- Owns Packaging engagement into end-user accounts to create opportunities; from the early stage to validate solution, value proposition and identify partners to the different stages of the 3DP Packaging strategy.
- Own opportunity identification, lead management and deal closure
- Educate and motivate customers to grow HP’s share of wallet within the Packaging segment.
- Responsible to define value pricing strategy for a given region
- Engineering and/or Technical degree; business advanced degree or MBA is desirable
- Packaging Experience : Industry and Customer knowledge
- Business Development and or consultative Sales experience in manufacturing products or solutions.
Strong understanding and experience in packaging/molded fiber
- C -Level partnering Experience: Contributes to enduring executive relationships at the highest levels of the client’s organization; personally interacts with executives; establishes professional relationships and credibility
- Prior selling experience includes multiple, diverse set of selling responsibilities.
- Viewed as expert in given field by company and customer; is a mentor of selling strategy, including designing strategy.
- Typically 7+ years of experience.
- 5 years commercial account management experience.
- Experience in related industry.