3D Print Marketing Director
Today HP is a $50+ billion fortune 50 company with just under 50,000 employees worldwide across 190 countries. HP is about innovation, it’s who we are and what we have been doing since 1939, we keep reinventing ourselves. Together we challenge convention, pushing each other to surprise the world. The new Personalization & Industrialization Business brings together Industrial Graphics, 3D Printing & Digital Manufacturing, and End-to-End Personalization Solutions to disrupt industrial markets. This role is referring to 3D Printing & Digital Manufacturing.
- This is a very hands-on leadership role. The role is to manage and lead the WW team in very close collaboration with Markets marketing to ensure GTM and country marketing effectiveness, and to represent Marketing to the Commercial team and leadership. This role will require a very hands-on approach to proactively anticipate changing business needs and be able to execute pivots effectively and efficiently.
- Partner closely with Markets and Commercial leaders and act as trusted marketing partner
- Leads WW team and liaise very closely with Markets teams to ensure successful all go-to-market (GTM) marketing activities for defined industry/customer segment and grows profitable revenue for the business.
- Open to being entrepreneurial, agile and flexible to potentially work with new businesses as the Personalization, 3D Printing & Digital Manufacturing org focus on new verticals and businesses
- Deliver awareness, customer advocacy and demand generation programs that advance category leadership and deliver superior business ROI
- Set and lead Marketing strategies, execution plans, budgets, policies, standards and direction across the WW and Markets team
- Build and develop strong team(s) with a focus on collaboration, execution and excellence. Lead WW teams in very close collaboration with Markets teams, as well as maintain alignments and close collaborations with Commercial, GBU, Customer Success, Verticals, Software, Alliance & Partner groups
- MUST understand and have real-world experience in B2B solutions marketing, with appreciation for B2C marketing. Understand the business value and impact our digital manufacturing platform contribute to our industrial customer’s digital journey, and current business processes. Understand customer requirements and processes, customer centric. Specific vertical expertise is a big plus.
- Able to lead and develop, maintain and execute a global solution marketing approach, covering a set of messaging and specific value propositions for use in a variety of place including account-based marketing, direct sales engagements, marketing campaigns and programs, workshops, websites, courses, events, conferences and trade shows.
- Pride of ownership is critical to keeping the solution collateral and digital campaigns you create the best our corporation has to offer.
- Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial.
- 12+ years of complex solutions marketing leadership experience with understanding of solutions marketing. Experience working in a very dynamic and unstructured “start-up” environment and Vertical manufacturing experience a big plus.
- MBA is highly preferred
- Willing to travel ~50%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, Colleagues, cross-functional teams, and third parties
- Effective and comfortable multitasking to handle many assignments simultaneously
- Proven knowledge of marketing principles and practices, and budgeting
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communications, decision making, presentation and organization skills
- Able to coordinate with technical and marketing resources from multiple areas of the company
- Solid presentation/communications skills are required
- Ability to develop strong relationships and build confidence and trust within Systems Product Mgmt, Customer Success and Sales.
- Ability to work with variety of different cultural and business environments
- Adaptable and flexible: Agile with on going transformation and potential business pivot