Relativity is the first and only company to automate aerospace manufacturing by integrating intelligent robotics, software, and proprietary metal 3D printing technology. Disrupting 60 years of aerospace, Relativity offers a radically simplified supply chain, building a rocket with 100x fewer parts in less than 60 days. Our long-term goal is to upgrade humanity’s industrial base on Earth and on Mars.
- Manage calendars, internal and external business meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Arrange on and off-site team-building events
- Follow-up on internal and external department requests
- Work closely and effectively with VP’s to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Anticipate future needs and deadlines of team and VP’s.
- Organize, prioritize and multi-task a variety of assignments
- Coordinate business travel and act as the team travel administrator
- Process expense reports
- Other duties as needed
- 5+ years’ experience supporting VP level teams or similar
- Eager to grow and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Proven ability to handle confidential matters with excellent judgment and integrity
- Tech-savvy and highly proficient with the MS Office Suite
- Excellent skills in time management and organization
- Strong work ethic and able to foster a positive team environment
- Driven, highly motivated, and excellent problem-solving skills