3D Printing Consultant – Xerox
Xerox (NYSE: XRX) is workplace technology company, building and integrating software and hardware for enterprises large and small. As customers seek to manage information across digital and physical platforms, Xerox delivers a seamless, secure and sustainable experience. Whether inventing the copier, the ethernet, the laser printer or more, Xerox has long defined the modern work experience.
- Influence business outcomes, helping customers adopt Xerox’s Digital Manufacturing and 3D Printing solutions and transform manufacturing and supply chain by leading the business and economic analysis of Xerox’s value to the customer.
- In addition, this role will also be responsible for developing , preparing and maintaining the 3D Printing Tower business model and financial plan, modeled to meet business objectives, P&L and revenue goals. Includes organizational, governance and other processes required for the smooth and effective operation of 3D Printing Tower.
- Set outcomes and partner with the customer to provide strategic guidance while understanding requirements of the customer. Key outcomes are influencing the total customer experience, reviewing and outlining the total cost of the solutions, plan and engagement parameters through different mediums – face to face and virtual.
- Create business cases, plans and outline financial impacts
- Prepare business model and business plan while influencing team to meet and exceed business objectives
Profile & Required Skills
- Relevant degree qualification. MBA preferred
- A proven record of developing successful business plans with proficient data analytics and modeling skills.
- Significant experience in proactively engaging and influencing team and leaders in client organizations
- Experience in management consulting, business operations or business analysis and financial modeling
- Strong business acumen
- Demonstrates innovation and interpretation of client business drivers
- Excellent verbal and written communication.