Foliumtec GmbH is a young and ambitious engineering company based in Vienna, with strong customer relationship in the consumer electronic and transportation field.
„Nomen est Omen“: the will to deliver a greener and better world to the next generation is written in our name.
We strive to develop new technologies in the material and manufacturing field to achieve the design of lighter, more functional and ecological parts which create value for the future society.
Foliumtec is creating a micro-manufacturing competence center, focused on:
- the integration of micro-additive manufacturing and other processes (like micro-injection molding)
- material science (especially on plastic)
An opportunity for mechanical and material specialists with a fresh PhD or some years of experience in the field of micro-manufacturing, who are looking for an ambitious engineering project with very polyhedric application field.
Your responsibility in the role of micro-manufacturing specialist is to be the responsible person in preparing and execute the micro-manufacturing projects, by applying your cross-competences and choosing the most suitable process to achieve the customer requirements and deliver the parts to the customer in the best quality and shortest time.
This opportunity, beside an international competitive salary in a city with one of the best quality of life, offers great career chances and build-up of strategic competences in strong growing sectors like micro-3D printing and miniaturization.
Foliumtec is especially interested in profiles with international experience and different cultural background. Foliumtec strive to achieve an optimal gender balance, and encourage an equilibrate work-life balance, with special attention to family needs.
- You have a degree in engineering (mechanical or equivalent) or equivalent experience in the micro-manufacturing. PhD in this field represents an important asset.
- You have at least 2 years of experience with (micro-)injection molding process, from mold design to manufacturing.
- You have preferably competences also in additive manufacturing, finishing and metrology.
- You bring experience with CAD design and you are proficient with Moldflow (or equivalent) software.
Simulation skills (COMSOL, etc) are an asset.
- You have good capabilities of interfacing yourself directly with customers and understand their needs.
- You can work independently, but you like to work in a team.
- You appreciate to work with the world best OEMs (from Asia to US) and your English is fluent. Further languages represent an asset.