Internship 3D Printing (m/f/d)
BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH, headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, is a 100% subsidiary of BASF New Business GmbH. It focuses on establishing and expanding the business under the Forward AM brand with advanced materials, system solutions, components and services in the field of 3D printing. To serve customers in the dynamic 3D printing market, BASF 3D Printing Solutions is organized into startup-like structures. It cooperates closely with the global research platforms and application technologies of various departments at BASF and with research institutes, universities, startups and industrial partners. For further information please visit- www.forward-am.com
Within start-up-like structures, we provide services to our customers in the automotive, aerospace and consumer goods sectors in a dynamic market. The business is built on materials, system solutions, components and services in the 3D printing sector and we work closely with global research platforms as well as BASF application technicians and cooperate with research institutes, universities, startups and industrial partners.
Join our team Liquid Formulations & Systems as an intern at BASF 3D Printing Solutions GmbH in Heidelberg as soon as possible.
- You support our team in testing new materials on 3D printers and in carrying out development projects.
- In doing so, you will help develop new materials for 3D printing.
- In laboratory work related to 3D printing of photopolymers you design, carry out tests and subsequently analyse them.
- Furthermore you support the quality control of 3D printing polymers and design test objects in CAD softwares (Autodesk/Solidworks).
- Enrolled in a Material or Mechanical Engineering study program
- Knowledge in the field of production engineering, especially additive manufacturing
- Effective communication in English as well as German
- Good knowledge of MS Office and CAD software (Autodesk inventor, SolidWorks)