Inside Sales Representative – EMEA – German Speaking
At Markforged, we are on a mission to unlock the next 10x innovation in design and manufacturing. We build an Industrial 3D Printing Platform to liberate designers and engineers from decades-old, slow part creation processes.
NASA, Google, Ford, Amazon, Siemens and thousands of companies in 50 countries use Markforged to print same-day prototypes and produce stronger end-use parts than they did before. With Markforged, customers are able to ship 50X faster, spend 20X less, and build products that are 23X stronger.
The Markforged platform includes a full ecosystem of 3D printers for metal, composite, and plastic parts; purpose-built metal & carbon-reinforced materials for strength and beautiful finishes; and cloud software for turning drawings into high-strength printing.
- Responding and qualifying incoming leads in a timely manner via telephone and/or email who have shown engagement through advertisement, direct mail, email and tradeshow interests.
- Cold-call and email into targeted accounts, lists or personally researched contacts within a specified region/market to uncover and qualify opportunities
- Take a “solution-selling” approach to active opportunities ensuring that each aspect of the Markforged platform is properly positioned to address customer/prospect needs and win opportunities
- Build a network; research prospective clients through the use of web/social media, internal databases and external tools to identify leads
- Utilizing company resources and existing customer references to build rapport and credibility to establish trust to further prospects along in the sales cycle.
- Managing and maintaining accurate prospect and customer account activity and information in the Salesforce.
- Provide ongoing Lead Development and nurturing strategies for prospects that are not currently ready to purchase.
- Work closely with channel partners to ensure a great experience for prospective customers on their buyers journey. Provide mentorship and share best practices with partners throughout EMEA
- Working collaboratively with Channel Sales, Enterprise sales and marketing teams and all internal operations to support sales funnel to the sales team goals.
- Professionally represent Markforged at all times, working positively and effectively with internal resources and external customers.
- At least 6 – 18 months of professional experience and/or training in an Inside Sales environment preferred.
- Ability to understand and analyze customer requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in English and German
- Ability to work with channel partners
- Excellent networking skills, both internal and external
- Familiarity with SalesForce CRM
- The ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate aggressive goals, and have excellent organizational/time management skills is also desired
- Demonstrated ability to work in rapidly changing startup environment
- Ability to present in front of C-level prospects
- High energy, enthusiasm and ambition to grow in your career
- Self-starter, master collaborator and skilled project coordinator, with experience managing projects with tight deadlines and multiple stakeholders
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Markforged sales team
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Interest in 3D printing a plus!
- We use Apple computers and G-suite collaboration tools. While experience with these tools is not required, the ideal candidate will be excited to broaden their knowledge and embrace change.