Channel Marketing Manager
IGO3D is a pionier and market leader for providing desktop 3D-printing solutions in the DACH Region. From our headquarter in Hannover we expand to national and international markets und are constantly growing our sales and portfolio. To push ahead our international expansion we are currently looking for a Channel Marketing Manager (m/f/x)
- Create and execute an integrated marketing plan for channel partners.
- Define channel marketing campaigns to expand market share and pursue aggressive growth targets.
- Drive the implementation of the channel strategy in Europe.
- Work closely with channel development manager to set up growth plans and targets.
- Proclaim products and solutions with internal & external stakeholders and public media.
- Establish success criterias and measure the impact of all marketing efforts against stated business goals.
- Define integrated and multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Develop marketing content, campaigns, and programs (email newsletter, direct mail, collateral, events, etc.).
- Manage budgets incl. MDF budgets for multiple partners.
- Work closely with our suppliers to contribute defining campaign topics and persona as well as message map development.
- Bachelor in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field. Technical background is a plus
- 2+ years of Marketing /Channel Marketing experience
- Fluent in German and English
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams, matrix organizational settings in a dynamic environment
- Knowledge of partner marketing strategies that create maximum return on marketing investment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to present to senior management
- Strong execution, team player, quick learner, self-motivated and results-oriented