Jet Fusion is the proprietary additive manufacturing technology with which HP has entered the world of 3D printing. With its Jet Fusion 4210 and Jet Fusion 4200 models, HP wants to accelerate and reduce design, prototyping and manufacturing costs. The result is a production speed 10 times faster than competitive printing processes such as FDM or SLS. The 4200 is the first professional printer unveiled by HP for small and medium series of parts for industry professionals. The Jet Fusion process produces functional finished parts with various thermal and mechanical properties.
The advantages offered by the HP Jet Fusion 3D 4200 printing solution
– Use advanced and customised printing models to control the mechanical, functional and aesthetic properties of parts, as well as the accuracy and speed of printing
– Benefit from advanced part quality monitoring functions during printing
– Add additional parts during printing for urgent tasks
– Enjoy improved performance with larger capacity disks and additional memory modules
– Get an even lower cost per part than with the HP Jet Fusion 3D 3200 printing solution
A list of resistant and reusable printing materials
HP machines use a polyamide as printing material: PA 12 with high reusability. This resistant technical thermoplastic reduces the total cost of production and allows the production of high quality parts. Other printing materials currently available include VESTOSINT 3D Z2773 PA 12 and PA 11.